We are currently looking for a Part Time – Social Media Coordinator.
Initially 10 hours per week and increasing as workload increases. View and apply online here:
Yes, we are looking for an experienced Social Media Coordinator… but more than that, we are looking for energy, drive and flair. Located in lifestyle heaven, downtown Mount Maunganui, Design Juice is a small and reputable agency run by a creative, fun and talented team. Working collaboratively and individually, the fast-paced environment offers variety and opportunity.
Who are we looking for
As a qualified team member (Degree or Diploma in Digital Marketing or previous experience in a Social Media Marketing role), you will be self-driven and forward thinking. You must be confident in creating and implementing social media strategy and campaigns as well as creating, editing and producing engaging content for Facebook and Instagram business. It’s important that you have a good knowledge of understanding marketing insights and performance. On top of being creative (obviously), you will confidently tick the interpersonal and written communication skills box and have an eye for detail.
What you’ll be doing
Your role will encompass:
- Assist and work alongside our Social Media Specialist’s here at Design Juice
- Engage with our Social Media Specialist’s to align marketing plans and define objectives for our clients
- Plan, create and implement high-quality written and visual content for our client’s organic social media campaigns
- Manage paid social campaigns and budgets for paid social campaigns
- Analyse organic and paid marketing performance and produce insightful client reports
- Manage communities across client social media accounts
You will be in a position to develop your skills and experience across many agency functions including account management.
How to apply
Are you excited? Then send us your application with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.